If you choose to revoke your consent the website may load again in order to save your new preferences. As long as you have revoked your consent no new cookies will be placed unless you change your cookie preferences again. However, keep in mind that if you want to delete the cookies that were placed in the past, you have to do so using your browser’s settings.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place analytical cookies.
6. Placed cookies
We use Complianz for cookie consent management. Read more
For more information, please read the Complianz Privacy Statement.
We use CloudFlare for content distribution network (CDN) services
||Identify trusted web traffic
For more information, please read the CloudFlare Privacy Statement.
We use Google Analytics for website statistics. Read more
||Count and track pageviews
||Count and track pageviews
||Filter requests from bots
For more information, please read the Google Analytics Privacy Statement.
7. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
9. Contact details
DOPPEL PLUS ULTRA
Email: [email protected]